Emilio Paolucci is Full Professor has been Vice Rector of the Technology Transfer at Politecnico di Torino. He holds courses in strategy and entrepreneurship and he is pro-tempore responsible of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center (EIC).
His research topics concern the digital transformation in the services sectors and the creation of new firms, the relationship between the organization of work and new digital technologies in the manufacturing and service sectors, the role of the technological transfer of the universities in the development of the ecosystems and their capacity of innovation, and the internationalization of SMEs. On the specific themes related to entrepreneurship and technology transfer, he collaborates with international universities and research institutes (UC Berkeley, UC Los Angeles, CERN, TUM).
He is also responsible of the Contamination Lab (CLab) project funded by MISE. CLabs are places where the culture of entrepreneurship and innovation is emphasized, and they aim at promoting interdisciplinarity, new learning models, and the development of entrepreneurial and social innovation projects, in close collaboration with the territory.
- NEIROTTI, P., RAGUSEO, E., PAOLUCCI, E., (2018), “How SMEs develop ICT-based capabilities in response to their environment: past evidence and implications for the uptake of the new ICT paradigm”, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 31(1), 10-37, Emerald Publishing, 10.1108/JEIM-09-2016-0158
- COLOMBELLI, A., PAOLUCCI, E., UGHETTO, E., (2017), “Hierarchical and relational governance and the life cycle of entrepreneurial ecosystems”, Small Business Economics, 1-17, Springer, 10.1007/S11187-017-9957-4
- NEIROTTI, P., RAGUSEO, E., PAOLUCCI, E., (2017), “Flexible work practices and the firm’s need for external orientation: an empirical study of SMEs”, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 30(6), 922-943, Emerald Publishing, 10.1108/JEIM-04-2016-0090
- RAGUSEO, E., NEIROTTI, P., PAOLUCCI, E., (2016), “How small hotels can drive value their way in infomediation. The case of Italian hotels versus OTAs and TripAdvisor”, Information & Management, 54(6), 745-756, Elsevier, 10.1016/J.IM.2016.12.002
- NEIROTTI, P., RAGUSEO, E., PAOLUCCI, E., (2016), “Are customers’ reviews creating value in the hospitality industry? Exploring the moderating effects of market positioning”, International Journal of Information Management, 36(6), 1133-1143, Elsevier, 10.1016/J.IJINFOMGT.2016.02.010
- CORTESE, C., GHISLIERI, C., MOLINO, M., COLOMBELLI, A., PAOLUCCI, E., CANTAMESSA, M., (2015), “Promuovere lo sviluppo delle start-up”, Sviluppo & Organizzazione, 265, 69-78, Este
- RAGUSEO, E., PAOLUCCI, E., NEIROTTI, P., (2015), “Exploring the tensions behind the adoption of mobile work practices in SMEs”, Business Process Management Journal, 21(5), 1162-1185, Emerald Publishing, 10.1108/BPMJ-12-2013-0155
- AURICCHIO, M., CANTAMESSA, M., COLOMBELLI, A., CULLINO, R., ORAME, A., PAOLUCCI, E., (2014), “Gli incubatori d’impresa in Italia”, Questioni di Economia e Finanza, 216, 3-65, Banca d’Italia
- NEIROTTI, P., PAOLUCCI, E., RAGUSEO, E., (2013), “Is it all about size? Comparing organisational and environmental antecedents of IT assimilation in small and medium-sized enterprises”, International Journal of Technology Management, 61(1), 82-108, Inderscience Publishers, 10.1504/IJTM.2013.050245
- NEIROTTI, P., PAOLUCCI, E., RAGUSEO, E., (2013), “Mapping the antecedents of telework diffusion: firm-level evidence from Italy”, New Technology, Work and Employment, 28(1), 16-36, Wiley, 10.1111/NTWE.12001
- COLOMBELLI, A., PAOLUCCI, E., RAGUSEO, E., “The determinants of digital start-ups formation: the role of digital entrepreneurial ecosystems in Italy”
- CAVIGGIOLI, F., COLOMBELLI, A., DE MARCO, A., PAOLUCCI, E., “How venture capitalists evaluate young innovative company patent portfolios: empirical evidence from Europe”
- NEIROTTI, P., PESCE, D., PAOLUCCI, E., “ICT-based innovation and the changing nature of competition: evidence from information intensive industries in Italy”
- NEIROTTI, P., PESCE, D., PAOLUCCI, E., “Industry change and new value creation mechanisms: an institutional perspective on how digital innovation is changing industry architecture in cultural heritage”
- PESCE, D., LANZOLLA, G., NEIROTTI, P., PAOLUCCI, E., “How the smiling curves support digital transformation”
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center (EIC)
Department of Management and Production Engineering (DIGEP)
Politecnico di Torino
C.so Duca degli Abruzzi, 24
10129 Torino (TO)