Elisabetta Raguseo holds a Ph.D. in Innovation Management and Product Development and is Assistant Professor at Politecnico di Torino, where she teaches economics and business organization.
She is part of the Group of Experts for the Observatory on the Online Platform Economy of the European Commission, member of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Centre at the Politecnico di Torino, and of European Industrial Engineering and Management Cluster. She was formerly Marie Curie Fellow at the Business school Grenoble Ecole de Management (France).
She has been involved in several national and international research projects, and as a consultant for public and private institutions. Her research and teaching expertise is in strategic information systems, big data, smart work, tourism economics, redesign of value chains and digital transformation.
Her research was published in highly ranked international journals including International Journal of Production Research, Journal of Global Information Management, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Information & Management, and International Journal of Information Management. She recently is guest editor of a special issue in Current Issues in Tourism on the impacts of Big Data in the digital strategies of players of the hospitality sector.
- NEIROTTI, P., RAGUSEO, E., PAOLUCCI, E., (2018), “How SMEs develop ICT-based capabilities in response to their environment: past evidence and implications for the uptake of the new ICT paradigm”, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 31(1), 10-37, Emerald Publishing, 10.1108/JEIM-09-2016-0158
- RAGUSEO, E., (2018), “Big Data technologies: an empirical investigation on their adoption, benefits and risks for companies”, International Journal of Information Management, 38(1), 187-195, Elsevier, 10.1016/J.IJINFOMGT.2017.07.008
- RAGUSEO, E., PIGNI, F., PICCOLI, G., (2018), “Conceptualization, operationalization and validation of the digital data stream readiness index”, Journal of Global Information Management, 26(4), 92-112, Idea Group Publishing, 10.4018/JGIM.2018100106
- NEIROTTI, P., RAGUSEO, E., (2017), “On the contingent value of IT-based capabilities for the competitive advantage of SMEs: mechanisms and empirical evidence”, Information & Management, 54(2), 139-153, Elsevier, 10.1016/J.IM.2016.05.004
- NEIROTTI, P., RAGUSEO, E., PAOLUCCI, E., (2017), “Flexible work practices and the firm’s need for external orientation: an empirical study of SMEs”, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 30(6), 922-943, Emerald Publishing, 10.1108/JEIM-04-2016-0090
- RAGUSEO, E., VITARI, C., (2017), “The effect of brand on the impact of e-WOM on hotels’ financial performance”, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 21(2), 249-269, Routledge, 10.1080/10864415.2016.1234287
- NEIROTTI, P., RAGUSEO, E., PAOLUCCI, E., (2016), “Are customers’ reviews creating value in the hospitality industry? Exploring the moderating effects of market positioning”, International Journal of Information Management, 36(6), 1133-1143, Elsevier, 10.1016/J.IJINFOMGT.2016.02.010
- RAGUSEO, E., GASTALDI, L., NEIROTTI, P., (2016), “Smart work: supporting employees’ flexibility through ICT, HR practices and office layout”, Evidence-Based HRM: a Global Forum for Empirical Scholarship, 4(3), 240-256, Emerald Publishing, 10.1108/EBHRM-01-2016-0004
- RAGUSEO, E., NEIROTTI, P., PAOLUCCI, E., (2016), “How small hotels can drive value their way in infomediation. The case of Italian hotels versus OTAs and TripAdvisor”, Information & Management, 54(6), 745-756, Elsevier, 10.1016/J.IM.2016.12.002
- RAGUSEO, E., VITARI, C., (2016), “Digital data, dynamic capability and financial performance: an empirical investigation in the era of Big Data”, Systèmes d’Information et Management, 21(3), 63-92, Eska, 10.3917/SIM.163.0063
- RAGUSEO, E., PAOLUCCI, E., NEIROTTI, P., (2015), “Exploring the tensions behind the adoption of mobile work practices in SMEs”, Business Process Management Journal, 21(5), 1162-1185, Emerald Publishing, 10.1108/BPMJ-12-2013-0155
- ALFIERI, A., CANTAMESSA, M., MONTAGNA, F., RAGUSEO, E., (2013), “Usage of SOS methodologies in production system design”, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 64(2), 562-572, Elsevier, 10.1016/J.CIE.2012.12.007
- NEIROTTI, P., PAOLUCCI, E., RAGUSEO, E., (2013), “Is it all about size? Comparing organisational and environmental antecedents of it assimilation in small and medium-sized enterprises”, International Journal of Technology Management, 61(1), 82-108, Inderscience Publishers, 10.1504/IJTM.2013.050245
- NEIROTTI, P., PAOLUCCI, E., RAGUSEO, E., (2013), “Mapping the antecedents of telework diffusion: firm-level evidence from Italy”, New Technology, Work and Employment, 28(1), 16-36, Wiley, 10.1111/NTWE.12001
- NEIROTTI, P., PAOLUCCI, E., RAGUSEO, E., (2012), “Telework configurations and labour productivity: some stylized facts”, International Journal of Engineering Business Management, 4, 4-5, Sage Publications, 10.5772/51641
- PAUTASSO, E., FERRO, E., RAGUSEO, E., (2011), “A benchmarking analysis of digital divide among citizens: the Italian evidence”, International Journal of Digital Society, 2(3), 507-516, Infonomics Society, 10.20533/IJDS.2040.2570.2011.0061
- VARANO, M., KÄHKÖNEN, E., AARNIO, H., CLAVERT, M., KAULIO, M., THORÉN, K., HAENEN, C., VAN PETEGEM, W., COLOMBELLI, A., SANSONE, G., RAGUSEO, E., PAOLUCCI, E., SCHARNAGL, E., MENDES, R., CALDAS DE OLIVEIRA, L., FERGUS, S., BRENNAN, R., (2018), “Entrepreneurship education ecosystems in engineering and technology (E4T)”, in Proceedings of the 46th SEFI Annual Conference, Copenhagen, (DK), 17-21 September 2018
- COLOMBELLI, A., PAOLUCCI, E., RAGUSEO, E., (2017), “Investigating the key dimensions of the local ecosystem that influence the creation of digital start-ups in Italy”, in Proceedings of the 12th EU-SPRI Early Career Researcher Conference on Innovative Entrepreneurship, Milan, (IT), 23-24 November 2017
- GASTALDI, L., NEIROTTI, P., RAGUSEO, E., (2017), “Exploring the relationship between smart work practices and job satisfaction: an analysis on task characteristics and on the types of spatial flexibility”, in Proceedings of the 28th Riunione Scientifica Annuale dell’Associazione Italiana di Ingegneria Gestionale, Bari, (IT), 19-20 October 2017
- GASTALDI, L., NEIROTTI, P., RAGUSEO, E., (2017), “Flexible work and job satisfaction: an empirical investigation of the moderating role of task characteristics”, in Proceedings of the 14th Conference of the Italian Chapter of Association for Information Systems, Milan, (IT), 6-7 October 2017
- COLOMBELLI, A., PAOLUCCI, E., RAGUSEO, E., (2018), “The determinants of digital start-ups formation: the role of digital entrepreneurial ecosystems in Italy”
- NEIROTTI, P., RAGUSEO, E., (2017), “How value is captured through internet visibility: exploring the complementarities of the presence of hotels on different online intermediaries”
- NEIROTTI, P., RAGUSEO, E., GASTALDI, L., (2017), “Designing flexible work for job satisfaction: evaluating how job characteristics can support work disaggregation”
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center (EIC)
Department of Management and Production Engineering (DIGEP)
Politecnico di Torino
C.so Duca degli Abruzzi, 24
10129 Torino (TO)