Entrepreneurship education ecosystems in engineering and technology
The project aims to increase the awareness of the importance of entrepreneurial skills and
The specific objectives:
- Develop models for ingraining entrepreneurship education.
- Create university – level and transnational training programs for professors and academic staff to integrate elements promoting the development of entrepreneurial skills.
- Build a network for Entrepreneurship education.
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology (coordinator)
- Aalto University (co-coordinator)
- Trinity College Dublin
- TU Darmstadt
- Politecnico di Torino
- Instituto Superior Técnico di Lisbona
- KU Leuven
Project coordinator: Alessandra Colombelli