The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center (EIC) will focus on a wide array of activities which are targeted at empowering collaboration with the industrial environment and local institutions. The main projects that the Center will be involved into can be summarized along the following areas of activity.
1. Theoretical and empirical scientific research
- Explore interdisciplinary lines of research on complementary areas;
- Develop both qualitative and quantitative research methods;
- Set-up collaborations with excellence centers in the field of entrepreneurial and innovation studies.
2. Education and training
- Bridge industrial and academic experiences for the development of innovative teaching approaches in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation management;
- Favor the attraction in the local area of educational experiences and initiatives;
- Disseminate the entrepreneurial culture through diversified channels that require significant public engagement.
3. Entrepreneurship and innovation in practice
- Support to the activities of technology transfer and exploitation of scientific research at Politecnico di Torino complementing activities such as IP protection and proof-of-concept;
- Perform consulting, mentoring, and advisory activities for companies and other subjects (start-ups incubators, financial intermediaries, and policy makers) for the design and conduct of innovative projects to foster entrepreneurship;
- Advisory and consulting activities for local, national and international institutions and policy makers.