Challenge@PoliTo start again!
The activities, starting from the academic year 20/21 onwards, will be of two different kinds:
1) Challenge@PoliTo_by Firms: challenge organized with an industrial partner, students will be divided into multidisciplinary teams and will have to propose their idea solution to solve the challenge;
2) Challenge@PoliTo_by Students: challenge organized with respect to a macro topic selected by the PoliTo, students will join together in multidisciplinary teams and develop their own ideas related to the macro topic.
The Challenges are worth 8 curricular or extra-curricular credits. Each Challenge has different characteristics: check the rules on the teaching card and register immediately, places are limited.
• Challenge@PoliTo_by Firms: Find the registration portal in the “Online Secretariat” section of your personal page;
• Challenge@PoliTo_by Students: Enroll yourself to the portal www.challengeatpolito.it and carefully read the instructions to participate
The application phase closes on 13th of September at the 23.59 (CEST), you will receive the result of your application by 24th of September.
Challenge on your Study Load
The challenge should NOT in any case be included in your study path, this will be free inserted by didactic secretariat at a later time only if you are selected for it.
1) The Challenges are aimed exclusively at master students of the Politecnico di Torino
2) The teaching activities are provided in English
3) According to the Rector guideline, the challenges will be organized face-to-face. However, remote mode will be guaranteed. Didactic manner could change with the evolution of the health rules relating to Covid-19 situation.
The Challenges for the next didactic period, October 2020-January 2021, are the following:
1) “CASE – Connected Autonomous Shared Electric” by FCA eMobility
2) “A.I. 4 fashion trends” by Evo Development
3) “Crickets in the space” by Italian Cricket Farm
4) “Smart Area 24h” by Poste Italiane
For any question: firstname.lastname@example.org