Announcement and call for papers
The EIC is pleased to announce the EU-SPRI conference on “The changing entrepreneurial finance landscape: challenges for policy” to be held at the Politecnico di Torino on 24th-25th September 2019.
- Elisa Ughetto (Politecnico di Torino) – Scientific Coordinator
- Annalisa Croce (Politecnico di Milano School of Management) – Scientific Coordinator
- Massimo G. Colombo (Politecnico di Milano School of Management)
- Emilio Paolucci (Politecnico di Torino)
- Vincenzo Butticè (Politecnico di Milano School of Management)
- Carlotta Orsenigo (Politecnico di Milano School of Management)
- Francesca Tenca (Politecnico di Milano School of Management)
- Daniele Battaglia (Politecnico di Torino)
- Antonio De Marco (Politecnico di Torino)
- Rosemarie Ziedonis (Questrom School of Business, Boston University)
The conference aims at involving a selected group of scholars. The participation from scholars at the Assistant Professor level, at the post-doc level, or at early stages of their career is particularly encouraged. PhD candidates at the final stage of their dissertation are also encouraged to attend.
Submissions and selection
Participants are invited to submit a full paper or an extended abstract and their CV. Full papers should be no longer than 30 pages, including figures and tables. Extended abstracts should be no longer than 3,000 words and clearly specify the objective of the study, its approach and results. The CV should indicate the PhD dissertation topic for PhD students and the main research projects for research assistants and post-doctoral researchers. Full papers/extended abstracts and CVs should be submitted by email to the following address email@example.com as PDF files.
Participants will be selected basing upon the quality of the submitted paper/extended abstract, the coherence with the conference theme, and their CV. Once acceptance will be notified, participants should confirm their participation and send the final version of their full paper.
- Deadline for full papers/extended abstracts submission: June 2nd, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: June 30th, 2019
- Deadline for sending full papers and registration (including the payment of the fee): August 25th, 2019
- Conference: September 24th-25th, 2019
Politecnico di Torino, Energy Center
Via Paolo Borsellino 38/16 – 10138 Torino (Italy).
For information regarding conference registration and payment and any other questions, please contact the
conference organizers: firstname.lastname@example.org